Sarita took such good care of our pups and our home! She sent us pictures often so we knew that our pups were being loved and well-taken care of. We were able to enjoy our weekend knowing everything was good back home!
Sarita was so great and spoiled the girls during her visit! She even managed our "problem child". I highly recommend her. She has a way with dogs of all sorts and you can see how much she loves animals.
She is absolutely amazing! It is not easy for me to leave my dog and this was the first time I left him with someone new. She kept me updated the whole time and sent plenty of pictures to ease my mind. My dog just loved her. She did great with my odd little rules for him and seemed to instantly bond with him. Would definitely recommend her and will use her again for future ...
Equal Opportunity Dog Lover
I know how difficult it can be to find quality care for your best friend while you’re away, so I became a pet sitter to help owners make sure their pup gets the love and affection they need while you’re away! I’ve been a lifelong dog lover, so getting to work with dogs really is a dream come true for me. I love all of their unique personalities and getting familiarized with ...
What Sarita would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?