Sarita watched our 5 big dogs while we were out of town and she did an amazing job. She sent daily texts and pics to keep us updated. They all loved her! She even left little treats for them. ? We'll definitely use her services again!
Sarita was great! I asked her if she could house/dog sit on short notice and she still made it a point to meet with me before the date. She took good care of my dogs and sent lots of pictures.
Sarita took such good care of our pups and our home! She sent us pictures often so we knew that our pups were being loved and well-taken care of. We were able to enjoy our weekend knowing everything was good back home!
Equal Opportunity Dog Lover
I know how difficult it can be to find quality care for your best friend while you’re away, so I became a pet sitter to help owners make sure their pup gets the love and affection they need while you’re away! I’ve been a lifelong dog lover, so getting to work with dogs really is a dream come true for me. I love all of their unique personalities and getting familiarized with ...
What Sarita would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?