Sarah did a great job caring for my cat. My cat, Gigi is very shy and hates when I leave to go out of town. Sarah was understanding of Gigi's timid nature and struck a good balance between socializing with her and giving her space. Sarah also did a great job updating me on how things were going and monitoring Gigi to make sure the stress wasn't affecting her health as it has in the ...
Sarah is awesome!! She came in every day to check in on my cat and made sure she had plenty of food and water. Just as importantly she spent the time playing with her so that my cat wouldn't get lonely while I was away. I was better able to relax during the holidays knowing that Sarah was taking good care of her, and she sent lots of adorable pictures and videos! I highly recommend ...
This was our first time using Rover.com and Sarah was great! Sarah stayed overnight with our dogs and we were not disappointed. Our dogs were much happier than they would have been boarding somewhere. She sent us updates and great pictures a couple of time a day. We will definitely use her services again.
Animal Psych Nerd with Experience
WHAT I OFFER
- 6 years of experience caring for dogs, cats, and smaller critters of all ages, needs, and temperaments
- Experience administering medication (oral and injection)
- Individual and client-centered service planning
- Warm, calm, and nurturing pet care with attention to animal psychology and behavioral techniques
- Professionalism and reliability
- High levels of communication
- Scheduling flexibility
- The promise that your pet and peace of mind is my priority
- Grooming/bathing services
- Complimentary glamor photography session for ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
Does you dog have any medications/allergies?
What is your dog's regular routine?
Does your dog have any special needs (behavioral, physical, mental)?
Is your dog UTD on shots/vaccinations?
What kinds of treats and rewards does your dog enjoy?