I am so thankful to have met Sarah through Rover. She did the absolute most to care for my dogs and to make sure that they were comfortable and safe while I was gone. I now feel I have a reliable person I can contact anytime I need a pet/house sitter.
I was a little nervous at the thought of having a stranger come stay at my house and watch my dogs, but when ...
Sarah has looked after my dog on multiple occasions, including house sitting on weekends while I was out of town. She updated me constantly and sent many pictures of my pup. She always responded promptly to messages and was readily available for walks. She would take my dog for long walks or to the dog park to play. Would definitely book with her in the future.
Sarah has dog sat my dog River several times. She has been very professional, faithfully taking her out for plenty of walks and fed her to my specifications according to River's special dietary needs. Sarah was respectful of my household every time and I always came home to a tidy, undisturbed apartment and and happy and healthy dog. Sarah has always been quick respond to messages making it easy to coordinate when she'd be taking ...
Animal Psych Nerd with Experience
WHAT I OFFER
- 6 years of experience caring for dogs, cats, and smaller critters of all ages, needs, and temperaments
- Experience administering medication (oral and injection)
- Individual and client-centered service planning
- Warm, calm, and nurturing pet care with attention to animal psychology and behavioral techniques
- Professionalism and reliability
- High levels of communication
- Scheduling flexibility
- The promise that your pet and peace of mind is my priority
- Grooming/bathing services
- Complimentary glamor photography session for ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
Does you dog have any medications/allergies?
What is your dog's regular routine?
Does your dog have any special needs (behavioral, physical, mental)?
Is your dog UTD on shots/vaccinations?
What kinds of treats and rewards does your dog enjoy?