Sarah is amazing! She was super communicative and flexible, and was great with my cat — I know he appreciated the company and attention. Honestly couldn’t recommend her enough. Will definitely reach out again. Thank you!
Sarah looked after our cat for a couple of days while we were traveling and she was wonderful. She sent photo updates each day and was always quick to reply. During her visits, she took time to hang out with and play with our (attention hungry) kitty. Definitely would recommend her for your pet needs!
Absolutely awesome! She definite cares about the animals rather than just ticking the boxes for her visit. We will definitely be booking Sarah again!
Work-life-pet balance assistant
I’m Sarah, MA born and raised, a recent Brooklyn transplant and employed remotely in the music industry. I enjoy live music, iced tea, photography, and good company.
I've always loved all types of animals. Growing up, I had fish, birds, guinea pigs, and pet-sat for neighborhood cats and dogs every opportunity I could get. This helped to earn me my first dog that I've now had for 13 years, a Westie named Scooter. He ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
- What to expect upon arrival to your home (dog in crate, loose in house?)
- Triggers (other dogs, squirrels, cars, etc)
- Commands that I should know or your pup needs some work on
- Walking preferences (ex: left- or right-hand side)
- Typical places where your dog might have had an accident in the house
- Feeding routine