Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Sarah and her family are amazing!!! Highly recommend her. My pup is almost 3 years old and they did amazing with him. She made me much more relaxed on vacation knowing my pup was being well taken care of. I will def. book with her again :)
Sarah is such a wonderful pet sitter - very dependable, caring and easy to work with for scheduling. It’s evident my dog quickly became part of her joyous family. I’m confident leaving her with Sarah whether I’m leaving for an overnight stay or an extended international trip. I know she’s being well cared for - and well-loved - when Sarah is watching her.
Sarah is marvelous, so attentive and caring for my baby boys. Sent photos every time she arrived at my home, stayed in touch with me every step of the way, my boys were safe and happy with Sarah. I will definitely request Sarah's services again, Sarah is very trustworthy, which makes me want to request her services again. - my go to dog sitter!
lots of family love fun, and play
There’s just nothing like having a happy dog in our lives! They’re always there for us, and fill us with so much love. That giving spirit is partly what inspired me to become a dog sitter in the first place! Concurrently, I also became a sitter because my one-year-old son is absolutely in love with dogs (or, as he calls them, “ruff ruffs!”). We aren’t yet ready to get a dog of ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?