Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Sarah was great!!! She was able to accommodate my puppy’s potty training schedule so I could spend the day out with friends from out of town. Sarah checked in each time she finished playtime so I was able to be at ease and not worry about crate time. When I arrived home my puppy was so happy and not at all crazy, as she would have been, had Sarah not been there to play ...
Sarah has adopted 2 dogs of her own in the past and brought them back to health. She is so loving and nurturing with dogs I think she may speak their language. She always seems to know what they want and how to help keep them happy and calm. She LOVES to take walks and runs and bringing dogs along with her for some fun.
I couldn't speak highly enough about how truly amazing she ...
Sarah was amazing with our little Jameson. She is very flexible in working around her schedule, and she is very engaged with our little puppy when she is with him. I would highly recommend her for anyone wishing to have their dog watched, looked out for, or even just for a quick walk. She is a Doggy All-Star!!
lots of family love fun, and play
There’s just nothing like having a happy dog in our lives! They’re always there for us, and fill us with so much love. That giving spirit is partly what inspired me to become a dog sitter in the first place! Concurrently, I also became a sitter because my one-year-old son is absolutely in love with dogs (or, as he calls them, “ruff ruffs!”). We aren’t yet ready to get a dog of ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?