No Females in Heat
Sarah has been great with my dog - I used her repeatedly and trusted her with both my dog and a key to my house. She was very responsive and always provided me with updates. I would definitely request Sarah's services again!
Always profesional and polite, someone you can trust
Always perfect! thank you!
Call on me and I'll be there!
I am a former military spouse, SAHM of two boys, and a homeschool educator servicing the McAllen area. I pride myself in excellent time management skills, as well as organization and self discipline. My service schedule is open 7 days a week from 8:00am to 6:00pm. Multiple visits can be accommodated with this schedule. I have been the proud dog owner of a black labrador retreiver and great danes for the past 11 ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
I am most familiar with large breed animals, but that doesnt mean I have a particular preference. As long as i can get to know your dog, we are on a good roll.
My main concerns during care services will be the following:
1) Are there any issues with the dog I need to be made aware of?
2) Do they react well to strangers?
3) Does the dog have a tendency to bite?
4) Does the dog have a tendency to jump?
5) Does the dog have a tendency to pee when they are excited?
6) Are they crate trained?
7) Are they a free-roaming pet?
7) Is the dog strictly an indoor or outdoor pet?
8) What areas of the home are they restricted from?
9) What is their feeding schedule?
10) Can they have snacks?
11) Do they have special toys they love to play with?
12) Can these toys be left out or must they be put away after use?
Knowing this information in advance will help me better understand the dog and their environment.