Sarah is a gem, we feel lucky to have found her. She has been reliable and great with Dublin, our busy lab. She was very interested to know our training techniques and habits in order to best serve Dublin.
Fenced yard * Very experienced
I love working with dogs of all shapes sizes and drives! I have over 10 years of experience caring for and working with dogs. I currently have two dogs : Ares and Mallory. Ares is an energetic 1.5 year old Working German Shepherd. Mallory is a sweet 5.5 year old Staffy Mix. Both dogs have pushed me to becoming a better trainer, handler, and caregiver to animals. I have experience training dogs, everything from ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
I love and sit dogs of all breeds!
Before I sit a dog, I want to know:
1. Feeding and potty schedule
2. Obediance/any commands the dog knows - and the lingo used
3. Equipment used by dog ( Flat collar, Fur saver, harness, halti, pinch etc.)
4. Personality and likes of the dog ( loves to fetch? loves to train, hates the rain etc)
5. Any issues the dog may have (how are they with kids, cats, strangers, dogs, anxiety, steals food etc.)
6. What your expectations are for your dog, and how I can meet them