Amazing! We are sooo grateful we found Sarah. She has done walks for us in the past. This was our first overnight stays at our house while on vacation. It’s such a great feeling to not have to worry when your gone. I am pretty sure our little guy was disappointed when we got home and it wasn’t Sarah. She kept us up to date, sent pics, made our guy his daily eggs ...
Im here in Denver while my mom is at the hospital. Having Sarah take care of my girl while I was at the hospital was a huge help. I was nervous first using the app but meeting her and seeing her interact with Ellie soon put me at ease!
Animal loving CSU zoology major
From the day I was brought home from the hospital I’ve had a furry companion. Throughout my life I’ve grown up with a dog by my side every step of the way. I began rescue work at the age of five, volunteering actively with Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California where I worked as a child tester. Even at such a young age I understood dogs on a personal level and could read ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
I’ve no breed, size or gender preferences. Though I hope you don’t mind A LOT of questions. I want to know anything and everything I can about the dog. Below is a list of the general questions I ask, though I will ask more as I obtain more information on the dog.
01) Is the dog up to date on all their vaccinations? If no, what vaccinations are they missing?
02) How does your dog react to new people? Are they good with kids? If so, what age groups?
03) Is your good with other dog? Does your dog have size, gender or age preferences?
04) Does your dog use something other than a collar to be walked? (i.e. harness, gentle leader)
05) Does your dog pull while being walked? If so, are they allowed to?
06) Is there anything that your dog doesn’t like or that makes them uncomfortable? ( i.e. water, vacuumes, wind, thunderstorms)
07) Is your dog spayed/neutered? If so, was it recent (within a month)?
08) How does your dog react to intact males?
09) Does your dog display any signs of aggression? If so, what provokes it?
10) If you have any other animals in the house, do they get along well or do they need to be separated?
11) Is your dog on any form of medication? If so, how often do they need it? What is the procedure you generally go through to give them their meds?
12) What’s your dog’s favorite toy?
13) What is their diet like at home? Are they allowed to have human food or is it strictly kibble?
14) Has your dog had any form of surgery? What caused it? Is there anything I need to be on the lookout for?
15) Is your kennel trained? If so, how do you get them into their kennel?