Sarah was great! She kept me updated the entire time and my cat was happy and healthy when I returned.
I was very thankful to Sarah AT FIRST for taking care of my pet while I was away on vacation. When I got home with my pet I noticed immediately that she looked very sad and tired. She was also scratching all over. I found over 50 ticks/fleas on my dog and it took me almost 3 hours to pick them all off of her. I bathed and treated her for fleas and ticks ...
This was my cat Stella's second time having Sarah care for her, but it won't be the last. Sarah showers Stella with loving attention. I trust her for excellent care and she never disappoints.
Dog loving florist!
Hi! My name is Sarah! I'm a dog loving, TV aficionado, floral designer.
My fiancé and I share our apartment with a 13 year old cat, Blackie, and a 2 year dog, Wyatt.
Before Wyatt I had three dogs of my own over the course of my life. I raised, house trained, taught to swim, and loved deeply each of those dogs, which were of varying size (Cairn Terrier - Sonny, Poodle mix - Oakley, and Great ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
- How often do your pets need to be feed?
- How much for each serving?
- Do any of your pets have any food allergies/dietary restrictions?
- How often would you like your dog walked?
- How long of a walk would you like?
- Tell me about your pet's medical needs.
- Who is your preferred vet in case of emergencies?
Cleaning and grooming:
- Would you like your dog bathed while you are gone?
- Do you need your yard pooper scoopered or kitty litter changed?
- Are any of your pets territorial? If so, of what (i.e. toys, food aggression, bedding, etc)?
- Does your pet like other animals?
- Does your pet have weather anxiety? If so, do you have a procedure for those times to calm them?