Sara is amazing. She took terrific care of Barford and was more than willing to satisfy any of my request. If I ever need a dog walker again I would pick Sara in a heartbeat.
Great job with my hyper puppy Ron! Played with him in our backyard :)
Sara is very prompt and courteous every time I request her services!
So much love, not enough dogs!
I've been house/pet sitting since I was 14 years old, and I'm extremely passionate about animals. I've owned and have experience with reptiles, amphibians, fish, small mammals (hamsters, rats, gerbils, guinea pigs), cats, dogs, horses, and birds of all sizes. I used to obedience train all of the neighbors' dogs when I was younger, and to this day many of my friends and acquaintances have me teach their dogs manners. I'm all about positive ...
What Sara would like to know about your dog
For any of the services I provide, I'd like to know:
- The commands they DO know (if any)
- Their usual routine
- If they have any hostility towards other dogs, people, or animals
- If they are food protective
- Any escape risks (jumps the fence, slips out of collars/harnesses, digs holes, etc.)
- Any allergies, medications, or special needs.