Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Sara boarded my dog for
Our 14 year old Jack Russell, Holly, had a wonderful time with Sara and the other boarding dogs. Holly was very well-cared for and Sara provided ongoing updates about her and shared plenty of candid photographs.
We recommend Sara to anyone looking for a caring, dependable and qualified sitter and will certainly reach out to her again the next time we need a care taker for Holly.
Thank you Sara for taking such great care ...
Every stay with Sara is awesome! Our dog just loves her and so do we!
Dogs are My Life!
I love dogs! I have the best job in the world! In 2012, I left a senior management position in Corporate Land. After two months of decompressing, I started my own dog walking and boarding business. I walk dogs, play with dogs and snuggle with dogs all day and night. It's a pretty good gig. My former coworkers ask me if I miss my old life....that answer is one gigantic NO.
Taking care of ...
What Sara would like to know about your dog
I would like to know:
1) Are there any medical issues that I need to be concerned about?
2) Has your dog ever been separated from you in the past?
3) How does your dog behave around other dogs? Describe both on-leash and off-leash behavior.
4) How is your dog around people in general?
5) What is your dog's preferred level of daily activity?
6) Where does your dog normally sleep?
7) Do you allow or prefer your dog to go to off-leash parks?
8) If you had to choose your dog's biggest pleasure or motivator, would it be food, exercise (walks or fetch or ?), playing with other dogs, or human attention/affection. Or something else?
I have no breed preference whatsoever. All dogs unique, interesting and fun!