Sam watched Russell while we were on vacation in March. She was great. She spent a lot of time with Russell and they went for lots of long walks. She sent lots of updates and pictures during her stay to let us know he was doing well. We came home to a happy pup. He and the house were well cared for.
Samantha was a great sitter!
Samantha was great in understanding the needs of our active Border Collie. She is a fantastic communicator and is very willing to go above and beyond to ensure our dog enjoyed herself and didn't miss us. We look forward to having her house-sit again soon.
Fun, Flexible Dog Walker
I'm an energetic, flexible dog-walker and dog-sitter with over 6 years of experience. I'm not allowed to have dogs at my current apartment, so I'm soaking up as much time with them as I can possibly get! I've worked with dogs of all sizes--from small daschunds to big labs--and am excited to meet yours!
I have a job that allows me to work remotely—that means I’m very flexible when it comes to drop-in ...
What Samantha would like to know about your dog
No breed preferences!
- How much energy does your pup have?
- How are they around strangers? Other dogs?
- Are there any medical concerns I should be aware of?
- If I’m sitting, does your dog require constant supervision or am I okay to pop out and run a few errands if needed?
- Are treats okay? (Please say yes)