Samantha was a great sitter!
Samantha was great in understanding the needs of our active Border Collie. She is a fantastic communicator and is very willing to go above and beyond to ensure our dog enjoyed herself and didn't miss us. We look forward to having her house-sit again soon.
Sam is a very sweet girl, and clearly loves dogs! She was very attentive and shared pictures/text updates, which was so reassuring while being away. Our dog LOVES her, and was clearly very spoiled and loved while we were away. I would highly recommend her and will be using her again.
Flexible Schedule + Puppy Fever! ?
I'm an energetic, flexible dog-walker and dog-sitter with over 6 years of experience. I'm not allowed to have dogs at my current apartment, so I'm soaking up as much time with them as I can possibly get! I've worked with dogs of all sizes--from small daschunds to big labs--and am excited to meet yours!
I have a job that allows me to work remotely—that means I’m very flexible when it comes to drop-in ...
What Samantha would like to know about your dog
No breed preferences!
- How much energy does your pup have?
- How are they around strangers? Other dogs?
- Are there any medical concerns I should be aware of?
- If I’m sitting, does your dog require constant supervision or am I okay to pop out and run a few errands if needed?
- Are treats okay? (Please say yes)