Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
I dunno who was more disappointed when I arrived for pick-up: Sam or my dog Charlie. This might be the first time I've come to pick up Charlie and she didn't want to leave! Sam was such a delight, and worked with my schedule during two late summer trips. The photos and videos I received during my time away were great touches!
Sam is awesome and does a great job with the pups. Will definitely use her again!
Sam was awesome! I was coming to Atlanta for Thanksgiving and she accommodated me with a drop off time since I would be driving 5 hours to get there. She sent regular updates on my pup and it was clear when I picked up my dog Kona that she had the best time. Kona became best friends with Sam’s dog Calvin and I was so glad to know that Kona was loved on and ...
Bubbly, Active, Energetic, Happy
***PLEASE READ FULL PROFILE PRIOR TO MESSAGING/BOOKING :)***
*HAS FULL TIME JOB
*DOES NOT ALLOW PETS IN BED AT NIGHT - PETS EITHER NEED TO BE BED OR CRATE TRAINED
Sightseeing and can't bring your best friend? :(
Need a place for Fido?
Look no further! Samantha's Doggy Day Care is just the place your looking for!
My name is Samantha & I have watched after furry friends for as long as I can remember. Whether my ...
What Sam would like to know about your dog
- Your pup's food, meal schedule, & written description of amount per each meal
- Your pup's daily routine or schedule so I can make their stay as comfortable as possible
- Any oral medication they need to take & schedule for administering said medication
- Emergency contact #
- Your pup's favorite treats and toys
- Their night time crate or dog bed
- If your pup is house trained
- If your pup has separation anxiety and and tips to combat their symptoms - typically a piece of clothing with your scent or your house's scent is helpful
- No aggressive dogs
- No dogs that bark when left alone