No Females in Heat
Ryan and Doris are friendly. Easily arranged the schedule. Thier house are clean :)
Ryan and Doris were amazing sitters for my dog kobe. The whole process of visiting their house to meeting their dogs was very professional and I felt more than safe leaving kobe with them. They also ensured that kobe would be a good fit for them and their own environment. Pick-up and drop-off was very easy and they were understanding the whole way through.
Doris and Ryan are a very professional, personable, conscientious, responsible, and accommodating pair of dog lovers. They took great care of our dog, Neo, for a week in August, while we were on vacation. Neo had never boarded before, so we didn’t know what to expect. However, we could tell right away that they are careful and knowledgeable observers of dog behavior and clearly enjoy the company of dogs, and this provided great peace ...
About Ryan & Doris
Home Full-Time – We love your dogs!
I grew up with dogs and just love to be surrounded by them! Dogs bring such an amazing energy into my life, so getting to become a sitter was really a dream come true for me. It’s great to be able to give back to my community and provide pups with the love and care they need to thrive all at once.
I grew up with dogs, and have experience with pups of all ...
What Ryan & Doris would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?