No Females in Heat
My dog Yoffi had the BEST time staying with Doris and Ryan! My experience on Rover hasn't been ideal when it comes to caretakers who know how to handle large breed dogs (and puppies of the same) so I am always nervous about letting my puppy stay with new families. However, after meeting Doris and their two dogs at the meet and greet, I knew immediately it would be a great fit for my pup ...
Doris and Ryan are so attentive, and loving with our girl!
Ryan & Dorris were both great! They let Pongo and I come for a meetup the day before his stay. He was able to meet their dogs and become friends before his stay even began. They checked in with pictures several times a day and were super accommodating to my schedule when it came to picking him up. We would definitely rebook with Ryan & Dorris.
Ryan & Doris' Canine Clients
About Ryan & Doris
Home Full-Time – We love your dogs!
I grew up with dogs and just love to be surrounded by them! Dogs bring such an amazing energy into my life, so getting to become a sitter was really a dream come true for me. It’s great to be able to give back to my community and provide pups with the love and care they need to thrive all at once.
I grew up with dogs, and have experience with pups of all ...
What Ryan & Doris would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?