Crate-Trained Dogs Only
I've used Ruth and James numurous times now and every visit has been wonderful! They are very understanding and accommodating to travel times and changes. My dog loves their dog and gets very excited when he sees Ruth and James.
Ruth and James were so nice and do everything they can to meet your dog's needs! my dog had a blast for the few days I was gone and I'm so happy to know I have someone I can go to if I ever need him watched again!
They were so kind when my husband and I got our car stuck in the snow and helped for over an hour to get us unstuck so we didn't miss our gender reveal party. The pups had a lot of fun with them! They were tired out by the time we picked them up, and they actually looked sad they had to leave their new friends they made. Thanks Ruth and James! :) You both were ...
Ruth C. & James' Canine Clients
About Ruth C. & James
After years of working in boarding facilities, we have learned a lot about caring for dogs in a compassionate, professional way. After working at a boarding facility that didn't provide the quality of care we felt we could provide, we learned about Rover. Finally, a chance to combine our experience with providing high quality personalized care! The clients and pets we have met while sitting through Rover and the overall experience has been phenomenal so ...
What Ruth C. & James would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?