Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Ruth and James are awesome. They are our go-to for boarding these days and I hope it never changes. They are super good to our Bailey and very accommodating to our travel. I couldn't ask for better service!
Ruth and James are great. They love doggos, are great with the Bailey, and definitely good people. We've had them watch our dog 3 or 4 times now and couldn't be more pleased.
My puppy Kip, had an amazing stay at Ruth & James’s home. He was well cared for, and I received many updates & photos of his stay! Kip not only enjoyed the attention of Ruth & James but of their sweet dogs too! He had an everyday play date! I highly recommend Ruth and James as dog sitters!
About Ruth C. & James
After years of working in boarding facilities, we have learned a lot about caring for dogs in a compassionate, professional way. After working at a boarding facility that didn't provide the quality of care we felt we could provide, we learned about Rover. Finally, a chance to combine our experience with providing high quality personalized care! The clients and pets we have met while sitting through Rover and the overall experience has been phenomenal so ...
What Ruth C. & James would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?