Rosie watched our rambunctious 1.5 pup Lewis for 9 days over Thanksgiving. She was reliable, thorough and kept us informed about how he was doing. I've always been able to tell with our previous dogs when they were well cared for by how crazy they were when we returned, like they been left alone a lot. Lewis was so chill when we got home, like he been having a fine old time while we ...
Rosie was a great dog sitter! At the last minute our pup, Lewis got giardia and we gave Rosie the option to reschedule but she said she had experience with with it and was fine with the extra effort. It was so reassuring to have him in such good hands. Rosie was easy to communicate with and gave us regular updates on Lewis' status. I recommend her highly!
Rosie is an absolutely amazing dog walker and it’s obvious from the first moment you meet her. When we did our meet and greet, you could tell that she cares very deeply for the dogs she walks. She was very gentle with our older dog and sat with her to let her get comfortable. Our dog loved Rosie so much she was licking her within 5 minutes (which is rare for our pup). Rosie ...
Grad Student w/ Flexible Schedule!
Hi! I’m Rosie, and I’m an absolute dog fanatic. I am currently the very proud puppy parent to a lovely one-year-old Poodle named Champuli, who is in the beginning stages of becoming a service dog. I believe that dogs are some of the most amazing creatures around, and that it’s my duty to bring as much puppy happiness into the world as possible. I have extensive experience with dogs, and just love ...
What Rosie would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?