Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Zick and Bez had a great time with Rose.
We dropped off our dogs. We received pictures of them daily. After 10 days we picked up the dogs. As far as their state was concerned, I asked them how it went. They said, " We ate daily. We went outside and, ahem, did our thing. We played with each other and the other dogs who were there. And hey, we even slept in her bed with her. Can we come back?"
Rose was a great host for our pup! She was very communicative and sent us an update every evening. thank you Rose for taking great care of Kenobi!
Trustworthy Dog Sitter
These dates are totally booked and I cannot accept anymore dogs for boarding: May 29 - Jun 1 (UPDATED 5/15/2018)
Here are dates I will not be available to dog sit: Jul 16 - 26, Aug 4-8, Sep 21- 24, Oct 5 - 12, Nov 30 - Dec 4; Jan 10 - 14, 2019 (UPDATED 5/23/2018)
Calendar on here is constantly updated. Please check there too.
Thank you for taking a look at my profile. My ...
What Rose would like to know about your dog
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONSIDERING ME AS YOUR DOGSITTER:
ALL DOGS must fit these requirements before I can take them in:
1. Friendly with other dogs
2. Do not exhibit beta-like, jumpy, or aggressive behaviours
3. Potty trained. (If they have one or two accidents in my home that's ok, but if this becomes a daily occurrence I cannot accept your pet anymore until this behaviour is corrected)
4. Do not bark all hours of the day or night
5. Do not chew on furniture/walls/anything that isn't a dog toy
6. Must be on an anti-flea regiment (it can be a flea collar or drops such as Advantix, Frontline, Hartz, etc) I live in the backwoods so this is mandatory. No exceptions!
Weigh less than 80lbs (I do allow exceptions to the weight rule if they do not pull hard)
7. Do not eat their (or other's ) waste AKA coprophagia
I CANNOT emphasise #1 and 2 enough. I want my home to be as relaxed as possible like they are in their own home. Aggressive behaviours puts stress on everyone and possible fights could happen which is not good for anyone - me, my dog, or any stays that are in my house. Please understand and respect these rules I have in place. If aggressive behaviours are shown I will not watch your dog in the future. This is for everyone's safety and well-being.
**If you have any questions about my rules please feel free to contact me
Do they require medications or special foods?
Are they allowed treats?
Do they have any food allergies?
IMPORTANT: -IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE MY SERVICE PLEASE PAY PRIOR TO COMING TO MY HOME OR I CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR DOG(S)!!!-
~*~*~*~ 5 star reviews are much appreciated! ~*~*~*~