Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Rose was great! Our dog had a great weekend -- she was clearly comfortable and happy staying with Rose. Lots of pics and easy pick up/drop off.
Rose was so good with our baby. This was her first time away from home and when I picked her up, she wanted to stay. Rose is a natural with dogs and kept me well informed with texts and photos!
Rose is our regular, go-to sitter. She loves our dog and treats her with care. Lillie always has a lot of fun when she's there. What more could we want? Rose also sends photo updates which are always much appreciated.
Trustworthy Dog Sitter
Thank you for taking a look at my profile. My name is Rose. I simply love dogs and ever since I was born I've had a dog. I currently live in New Paltz, NY in a very scenic area, complete with a river and plenty of land (5 acres) to take walks on. Yard is currently unfenced but I am planning on buying a fenced in enclosure in the future.
When your pet stays at ...
What Rose would like to know about your dog
These dates are totally booked and I cannot accept anymore dogs for boarding: Currently have space
Here are dates I will not be available to dog sit: Nov 6-12, Nov 17-18, Dec 13 - 15, Jan 14 - 20** and Jan 25 - 29.
**subject to change. ((Updated 11/08/2017))
Calendar on here is constantly updated. Please check there too.
All dogs must be fit these requirements before I can take them in:
- Friendly with other dogs
- Do not exhibit beta-like or aggressive behaviours
- Potty trained. (If they have one or two accidents in my home that's ok, but if this becomes a daily occurrence I cannot accept your pet anymore)
- Do not bark all hours of the day or night
- Do not chew on items
- Must be on an anti-flea regiment (it can be a flea collar or drops such as Advantix, Frontline, Hartz, etc) I live in the backwoods so this is mandatory. No exceptions!
- Weigh less than 80lbs (I do allow exceptions to the weight rule if they do not pull hard)
**If you have any questions about my rules please feel free to contact me
Do they require medications or special foods?
Are they allowed treats?
Do they have any food allergies?
IMPORTANT: -IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE MY SERVICE PLEASE PAY PRIOR TO COMING TO MY HOME OR I CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR DOG(S)!!!-
~*~*~*~ 5 star reviews are much appreciated! ~*~*~*~