Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Rose took great care of Little Man while I was away. It was so nice to receive daily photos of him interacting with the pack and I felt confident that he was in good hands. I would not hesitate to use her again.
If you need someone to take care of your pet, and want to be sure they make them feel like they are at home, then Rose V Boarding is the place to go.
Toby enjoyed his stay for sure.
Rose also sent daily pictures to us, so we didn't worry about Toby.
Great show of caring!
Rose was great. Doggies had a great time playing with new friends.
Trustworthy Dog Sitter
Thank you for taking a look at my profile. My name is Rose. I simply love dogs and ever since I was born I've had a dog. I currently live in New Paltz, NY in a very scenic area, complete with a river and plenty of land (5 acres) to take walks on. Yard is currently unfenced but I am planning on buying a fenced in enclosure in the future.
When your pet stays at ...
What Rose would like to know about your dog
These dates are totally booked and I cannot accept anymore dogs for boarding: Sep 1-3
Here are dates I will not be available to dog sit: Sep 10-11 Sep 23 - 26, Oct 20 - 25, Oct 31-Nov 1, Nov 6-11, Dec 13 - 15, Jan 14 - 20** and Jan 25 - 29.
**subject to change. ((Updated 9/01/2017))
Calendar on here is constantly updated. Please check there too.
All dogs must be fit these requirements before I can take them in:
- Friendly with other dogs
- Do not exhibit beta-like or aggressive behaviours
- Potty trained. (If they have one or two accidents in my home that's ok, but if this becomes a daily occurrence I cannot accept your pet anymore)
- Do not bark all hours of the day or night
- Do not chew on items
- Must be on an anti-flea regiment (it can be a flea collar or drops such as Advantix, Frontline, Hartz, etc) I live in the backwoods so this is mandatory. No exceptions!
- Weigh less than 80lbs (I do allow exceptions to the weight rule if they do not pull hard)
**If you have any questions about my rules please feel free to contact me
Do they require medications or special foods?
Are they allowed treats?
Do they have any food allergies?
IMPORTANT: -IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE MY SERVICE PLEASE PAY PRIOR TO COMING TO MY HOME OR I CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR DOG(S)!!!-
~*~*~*~ 5 star reviews are much appreciated! ~*~*~*~