Took really good of my pup. Thank you.
My pups love Ronny! I never have to worry and I always know they are in the best hands. I was so afraid to hire a pet sitter & avoided it, with much stress, for years. I'm SO glad I found her. As a professional dog trainer, she's passionate & really cares about your animals. I will forever use her to take care of my pups while I'm away!
So nice and accommodating! Exercised and walked my GSD pup every day and sent a lot of pictures and videos. I felt very comfortable leaving him for a week and will definitely bring him again.
Reliable Force Free Dog Handler
I’m a dedicated dog owner, professional dog trainer, and animal lover on mission to improve pet lives. I strive help owners create a strong bond with their canine companions through science based training through Sit Happens Dog Training (located in Lafayette, LA). I believe mental wellness is just as important as physical wellness, so ensuring your pet's mental and physical needs are met is priority number one.
In addition to positive reinforcement and force ...
What Ronny would like to know about your dog
All dog breeds are accepted.
Questions asked before walks:
1. What is the dog(s) temperament? (high energy, shy, lazy, etc.)
2. Is your dog(s) aggressive towards strangers and/or other dogs, cats, etc.?
3. Does your dog(s) have food sensitivities?
4. What type of walking equipment do you have? (flat leash, flat collar, harness, etc.)
5. What is your dog(s) bathroom schedule and should I expect elimination (urine/stool) on walks?
Questions asked before drop in visits:
1. Is your dog(s) free-roam or crate trained when no one is home?
2. Are your dog(s) allowed on the furniture?
3. Does your dog have any special needs? (separation anxiety, medical condition, arthritis, etc.)
4. Does your dog(s) resource guard food/toys?
5. How much does your dog(s) eat?
6. What is your dog(s) feeding schedule?
7. Does your dog(s) have food sensitivities?
8. What is the dog(s) temperament? (high energy, shy, lazy, etc.)
9. Is your dog(s) aggressive towards strangers and/or other dogs?