Nova had the best time with Rodney. I was nervous because this was the first time I left Nova with a sitter. Rodney was so welcoming and knowledgeable. He even taught Nova how to shake!! He also was great at communication, her schedule, and he takes the best pictures. I can't say enough good things about him!
Rodney is great with dogs! Dot loved Rodney, she had a great time with him. He took care of her, took her for a long walk and plenty of exercise. He loved taking care of dogs! Rodney is the best and he will take care of your pup like it’s his own.
Rodney was great!! Helped me with a last-minute request to walk Bear. Great notes on the Rover card, and gave Bear a cup of food when they returned, as I asked him to do. Would definitely book him again!
Consistent Training, CPR Certified
I was an Ocean Lifeguard and part of the Long Beach Fire Department as an EMT for over 15 years and dogs are family to me. I know Canine CPR and make safety my number one priority. I am constantly vigilant and always take the right safety precautions and preventative measures. Your puppers is in good hands with me.
I had a German Shepherd for 10 years that I raised from a ...
What Rodney would like to know about your dog
- House trained (yes/no)
- Any health issues or medication that needs attention (yes/no)
- Vocal habits (strangers/doorbell/food/training)
- Any aggressive behavior displayed (Dogs/Humans/Cats/Food/Small Animals)
- Chasing habits (Cats/Dogs/Small Animals)
- Fears or Triggers
- Have up-to-date vaccinations and preventative flea treatment? (yes/no/not applicable)
- Quirks or any communication habits
- Commands taught, if any (Sit, Stay, Paw, Drop It, etc)
*Daycare and boarding are subject to breed restrictions due to housing agreements.