A Loving Home for Your Pup!
I'm the proud owner of Otis, a 10 year old sweet pug. I rescued him when he was 4, and I'm his 3rd and forever home.
Otis has had a lot of health challenges, including over $8,000 in vet bills, but he's totally worth it. He's the sweetest pup ever, and I'd do anything for him.
When I have to travel, I've encountered the feeling of "what do I do about Otis"? Who is ...
What Rebecca would like to know about your dog
I don't have any preference for breed. All dog sitting requires an initial in-person visit and walk, so that I can assess the dog's temperament and disposition.
PLEASE NOTE: I require that all dogs have the following:
- recent health vaccinations/verifiable paperwork required
- in good health (i.e. bathed, groomed, no infections, etc)
- registered and micro-chipped
- completion of basic obedience training
- ability to follow basic commands (sit, stay, come, responding to their name)
- potty trained/house trained
- no behavioral or stress related issues (excessive barking/whining, digging, chewing, marking, licking, biting, growling, snarling, scratching, hyperactivity, etc)
- non-aggressive towards other dogs
- ability to walk well on leash