Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Perfect stay as always! Loved all the updates and pics!
This was our second time using Rachel as a sitter for Biscuit, and she was just as wonderful as the first time! I felt completely confident that Biscuit would be in good hands while we were away. And she kept us up to date with tons of adorable pictures this time too. I would highly recommend Rachel for anyone in the area who wants a friendly, reliable and professional sitter!
I was nervous about leaving for so long, but Zephy made herself right at home at Rachel's and I was stress free for all three weeks.
We are a husband and wife team who would love to pamper your furry friend! We're experienced, passionate and are the proud parents of a 6-year-old miniature pinscher, Roxy! We can't wait to meet you and your dog!
Before our pet sitting adventure began, I volunteered in animal shelters & worked both as a professional dog walker & cat nanny, while we both have had dogs at home our whole lives. Aside from pet sitting ...
What Rachel would like to know about your dog
Required for Boarding:
Prior to meeting you & your pup, please let us know the following information so that we can determine if a stay with us would be a good fit:
1. Have you used Rover or another dog sitter before? If not, where does your dog usually stay while you are away?
2. How well does your dog get along other dogs?
3. Does your dog get anxious at all when you leave him/her?
If so, what are some methods you like to use to soothe her or his anxiety?
4. Does your dog have any health issues or special needs?
5. Please provide current vet info:
6. What are your estimated pickup & dropoff times?
Please keep in mind, we do NOT accept stays that aren't booked through Rover.