Rachel is great. She responds quickly and is very accommodating with all my crazy issues with the new puppy. I know Tucker is very happy to have her drop in and play with him during the day.
I think Tucker really enjoyed having Rachel to stopping by during the day while we were at work. And Rachel was very open to all of our requests and responded quickly to all communications.
Rachel is fantastic! I felt confident in her upon meeting her. She spent a long weekend at our house watching our dog. She sent me updates and pictures. Most importantly, I came home to very happy dog. She went above and beyond leaving our house tidy and laundry done. I would definitely use her again and recommend her.
Energetic dog lover in Capitol Hill
A dog lover all of my life, I have previously owned a Lab/Chow mix, an Australian Shepherd mix and a Beagle and have cared for them all from puppy to adult development. I often tell people I am the guest who wants more dog time than friend time. :)
I live in the Pike/Pine area of Capitol Hill which allows me to provide a walk through the city streets or a park stroll depending on ...
What Rachel would like to know about your dog
Before I meet your pal, let's talk about the following:
1. Is your dog currently in training with you or a professional?
2. How does your dog behave socially with other dogs/puppies/people/kids?
3. Is your dog leash-dependent?
4. Do you prefer your dog to get exercise? If so, what kind?
5. Is your dog crate trained, or do they roam about their home freely?
6. Is your dog potty trained?
7. Does your dog have any dietary restrictions, allergies or medical issues?
8. Does your dog have any personality qualities or quirks I should be aware of? (nervousness, barking, leash resistance, puppy-nipping, etc.)
9. What is your favorite trait about your dog?