No Females in Heat
Rachael was a terrific sitter! She took the time during our 'meet and greet' to ask questions about feeding, activity, health concerns, etc., which was much appreciated. Also very much appreciated her daily text updates and photos and the extra care she took with the dogs. Meant a lot to know they were in good hands. Thank you, Rachael!
We would definitely use Rachael again! She was great with all 3 of our dogs - even the little Chihuahua mix who has a bad habit of going potty in our mud room! She sent us pictures of the pups and communicated with us while we were gone and even played with our ferrets! We highly recommend Rachael!
Rachel did a great job watching our dog, Sachi, while we were away for the day. From drop off to pick up everything went swift and smooth. She text us a cute photo of her and reassured us that she was getting along just fine. When we picked her up she was completely tuckered out from her walks. I’m sure it was fun for Sachi to explore new territory with her. I highly recommend ...
About Rachael & Logan
I'll Run with Your Dog!
We are Rachael and Logan and we love dogs and all other animals for that matter! Looking back on our childhoods we couldn’t imagine growing up without our dogs Jacob!(yes both of their names were Jacob!)
Growing up, there were always dogs around. We both had multiple dogs in our homes and even a few cats too! Currently Rachael’s family has a 14 year old pup named Jake, who she was lucky ...
What Rachael & Logan would like to know about your dog
Some things we like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?