Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Patti was great with both my dogs. She developed a great rapport and they had a great time playing with her. I really appreciate being able to to relax when I go out of town.
Wonderful sitter! Warm and welcoming. My dogs loved playing with hers.
I have known Patti for many, many years ... We both share a committed love of animals ... Her animals are bonified family members ... I would most definitely recommend Patti's Pet Sitting Service's ... Patti has years of experience & knowledge of pet care ... I will be asking her to sit my fur babies soon !!! ... :)
I am home full time with my 1 dog
‘Dogs are better than people’ is the motto around here lol. The fact that this has become our job makes us pretty lucky, well we think so anyway. Our house is an eclectic mix of a retired former flight attendant/ doggy day care owner. Patti opened very 1st kennell, cage free Doggie Daycare in Fresno CA. Dogs would play and socialize with other dogs and go home rested for their tired owners who who'd leave ...
What Patti would like to know about your dog
Our house is quaint so small to medium indoor dogs seem to fit best. The overall vibe is mellow so if you have a hyperactive pup who needs lots of exercise this may not be a great fit. Here we tend to just hang out and play in the yard. However being potty trained in the house is a must.
What would they like to know about your dog
The things We like to know about a pup before siting them.
1. Are they a known escape artist? I have experience with dogs who are.
2. Do they have any special dietary needs?
3. Are they allowed treats? I give my dogs baby carrots.
4. Do they have food/toy/leash aggression or possessiveness issues.
5. Do they have any special medical needs?
6. What are their favorite activities,treats,and toy?
7. ANYTHING you think is important for me to know about your pup. You know your pup best!