Patrick did a fine job dropping into our home to walk our Shih Tzu, Cosmo, while we were traveling. Cosmo is an elderly dog with several health issues who needs access to the outside during the day while the rest of the household is away at work. Patrick provided the special care that Cosmo requires including being carried up and down our front steps which is a challenge to him in his twilight years.
Patrick is great! He’s helped me out twice when I had to work a long shift and couldn’t be home with Fred. He is very patient with my tiny shy dog :) !
I had a last minute work emergency that required me to be away for more than ten hours. I was lucky to find Patrick and Ivana so last minute and coincidentally close to my neighborhood. They were nice and patient with my tiny, shy dog. Many thanks!
Flexible Schedule, Love Walking!
Dogs have always been a huge part of my life, so now it’s time for me to give back! When I was growing up in Ireland, I was practically raised by my two Irish wolfhounds and always keep them in mind when I am looking after other pups. I truly believe that dogs are just some of the most amazing creatures, so being able to look after them really is a great honor. I ...
What Patrick would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?