Pat is an amazing animal lover and knows how to take care dogs. She was extremely flexible and the communication was on point. I am new to rover and she was patient with me during my learning curve. Highly recommend!
1. Poor communication from Pat- we had to prompt her to update us on our dogs
2. We cut short our vacation because we suspected our dogs were being neglected.
3. When we arrived to pick up the dogs their blankets and beds were soaked in urine and had spots of throw up.
4. It appears she left them in one small confined area for most of the time.
5. We hired her because of ...
thanks so much Pat! especially thankful you could pick up and drop off our little guy.
***** I AM HOME ALL DAY! *****
Convenient to DFW airport, Six Flags, Cowboy Stadium!
We are celebrating three years on Rover.com, and we love it!! My 16-year-old twin daughters are my helpers. I grew up on a farm in northwest Oklahoma and had the pleasure of being raised with many different types of animals. My girls, although raised "city girls" inherited a love for all things furry.
I am still home all day to love and care for your pet ...
What Pat would like to know about your dog
I am unable to keep any dog known to be aggressive, or breeds considered to be aggressive. I also have limits with regards to large dogs in general. My 88-year-old mother recently moved in with me. She gets around with a cane and because of this many large dogs, especially if young and energetic are not a good fit for our home.