Pamela's amazing, great person, big heart! We loved having her taking care of our furry baby!
She was very loving, caring, responsible, and sent us tons of pictures and videos!
Chewy had a lot of fun with her.
We definitely recommend her! :)
Sweet sitter. Felt instantly comfortable. Riley really liked her attention and we really loved the cute pictures.
Lots of TLC for your furbabies!!!
Don't have a place for your furbabies to stay? Let them avoid the anxiety of staying in a kennel and let me drop by to take care of them while you are gone.
I currently live in Streator, IL. Please be aware of the time restraints for drop in visits. I work full time, therefore, I have time restraints. I will do my best to work with any desired booking times. Also, please be prepared ...
What Pamela would like to know about your dog
I am open to any breed. However, I would like to know a little about their personality before being with them. I am sure it will be fine and we will become best of friends, but being caught off guard makes for some unpleasant situations for everyone. Here are some examples of what I would like to know:
* Any food, toy, or other aggressions?
* Any commands I should know?
* Any special diets?
* How is your baby with baths?
* Normal times for walks/play time?
* Any special "friends" I should know about?
* Any behaviors that would not be acceptable to the family or friends?
* Is your baby allowed on furniture? If not, how do you get them down?
* Do you allow your baby to "rough house"?
* Any particular places your baby does NOT like to be touched?