Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Paige and William were wonderful! I had a last min need for care for my dog and they took her in and changed their plans to be available to receive my dog. They loved my dog and treated her as special. When she cried the 1st night they brought her into their bed with them. She has a grain free diet and they were able to separate my dog and her food with their dog ...
Paige and Will could not have been more amazing! They were beyond sweet, accommodating, knowledgeable, and great. They took unbelievably good care of my dog, and I have never seen him so happy when I picked him up. They made him so comfortable and sent me photo updates as well, and I feel so fortunate to have found them! You guys are the best!
Paige and William took such great care of my dogs and were extremely accommodating with my request being so last minute. Next time I need a dog sitter I will definitely be using them!
About Paige R & William W
Large Patio! Available Thanksgiving
I have love for all animals, but there’s just something amazing and special about dogs! My favorite thing about dogs is that they are so selfless and giving, and their spirit has always inspired me to do what I can to give back to them. That’s why being a dog sitter is a dream come true for me! Not only can I bring more puppy happiness into the world, I can also give ...
What Paige R & William W would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?