Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Olga is the most loving, caring, most trusted dog sitter I ever met!!!
She definitely is a dog whisperer!!!
I would highly rexcconend her & would trust her expertise!!!
I love working with Olga. She is awesome with my dog and my dog just adores her back. She recognizes the needs of my dog and responds to them! I think Olga M. provides safe, loving care. Among other amazing qualities she is also flexible! Especially when your work schedule is subject to change, it's advantageous to have a pet sitter who is flexible and can step in on short notice. Olga is like that ...
You won’t go wrong with Olga! I’ve known her for years and she has always been passionate about animal welfare and dogs in particular. She is the dog whisperer! She is affectionate and knows how to take care of dogs. Just look at how happy Ralphie is - that says it all.
Loving care when you’re not there
I work from home and love animals of all kinds and temperaments! I started taking care of dogs when I was 10 and haven’t been able to live without a dog since.
Because I’m home full-time, your pup will always have company. My dog Ralphie (age 3) is always with me. He is super-friendly, playful, and loves meeting other dogs and cats. We go for walks 3-4 times a day and visit a ...
What Olga would like to know about your dog
Before your dog stays with me, I would like to know the following few things:
- What’s your dog’s temperament? It’s important to me that your dog is friendly, with no history of aggressive behavior, and gets along with other dogs well.
- Is your dog fully house-trained? (For grown dogs - no accidents please)
- How often do you feed your dog? Any dietary restrictions?
- How often and what times of day is your dog used to being walked?
- What are his/her favorite activities (tug of war, fetch, running, socializing, sleeping, etc.)? :)
- Any behavioral issues I need to be aware about and possibly prevent? (E.g. loves to chew furniture, paper, shoes, etc.)
- Anything else I need to know to make your dog’s stay as fun and as safe as possible?