No Females in Heat
She was great with the dogs - patient and kind. She took pictures and was flexible with us on timing.
Olga is an amazing pet sitter! She took care of my cat for a week while I was overseas. I was nervous leaving him with just a couple of drop in visits a day because he tends to want a lot of attention, but Olga spent a lot of time with him and sent me photos of them playing and cuddling- and he seemed perfectly content! When I got back he was as happy as ...
Olga and her pup Ralphie stayed with our dog Sam over Christmas, and I know Sam had the best time!! He loved having Ralphie as a friend/playmate and got plenty of love and attention. Sam can be quite anxious when we leave town, so knowing that Olga spent as much time with him as she did was a *huge* comfort. Olga was professional and communicative, and she went above and beyond to leave our place ...
Loving care when you’re not there
I work from home and love animals of all kinds and temperaments! I took care of our first dog as a kid and haven’t been able to live without a dog since.
Because I’m home full-time, your pup will always have company. My dog Ralphie (age 3) is super-friendly, playful, and loves meeting other dogs and cats. We go for walks 3-4 times a day and visit a park at least once a day. I ...
What Olga would like to know about your dog
Before your dog stays with me, I would like to know the following few things (we can discuss during a meet & greet):
- Does your dog get along with other dogs? Has s/he ever acted aggressively toward other dogs?
- Feeding schedule, treats, and any dietary restrictions
- How often and what times of day is your dog used to being walked?
- His/her favorite activities (tug of war, fetch, running, socializing, sleeping, etc.) :)
- Any behavioral issues I need to be aware of and possibly prevent? (E.g. loves to chew furniture, paper, shoes, etc.)
- Anything else I need to know to make your dog’s stay as fun and as safe as possible?