No Females in Heat
Olga (and her pup Ralphie) were just great taking care of our pets and home while we were gone. She kept us updated with photos and the house was in perfect condition when we got back. Would definitely recommend and use her services again.
This was our first experience with Rover and Olga was amazing! She made leaving our dog for the first time so much easier. She sent me tons of photos and checked in daily. It made it so much easier to leave Danny Zuko knowing he was in such good hands.
We were so lucky to find Olga! She took care of our 12 year old yellow lab, 4 MONTH OLD black lab puppy and our two cats to boot! She was fast to respond to my request and came over and met us before she stayed at our house for a week. She sent us great photos of all of their fun outings! She left our house spotless and trusted her completely. We hope Olga ...
Loving care when you’re not there
I work from home and love animals of all kinds and temperaments! I took care of our first dog as a kid and haven’t been able to live without a dog since.
Because I’m home full-time, your pup will always have company. My dog Ralphie (age 3) is always with me. He is super-friendly, playful, and loves meeting other dogs and cats. We go for walks 3-4 times a day and visit a ...
What Olga would like to know about your dog
Before your dog stays with me, I would like to know the following few things:
- What’s your dog’s temperament? It’s important to me that your dog is friendly, with no history of aggressive behavior, and gets along with other dogs well.
- Is your dog fully house-trained? (For grown dogs - no accidents please)
- How often do you feed your dog? Any dietary restrictions?
- How often and what times of day is your dog used to being walked?
- What are his/her favorite activities (tug of war, fetch, running, socializing, sleeping, etc.)? :)
- Any behavioral issues I need to be aware of and possibly prevent? (E.g. loves to chew furniture, paper, shoes, etc.)
- Anything else I need to know to make your dog’s stay as fun and as safe as possible?