Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Nora was great. Our dog was 3 days in Nora’s home and she
We just love sleepovers with Nora & Potato! I get the best updates and photos, and always feel so assured that Jasper is having the best time while I'm away. He comes home tuckered out, and a sleepy pup means he's had tons of fun!
Jasper had the best mini vacation over the Labor Day holiday! Nora & Potato took such great care of him, including lots of walks and playtime outside and along the Esplanade. I was so happy to receive pics of my furbaby loving life with his new friends while I was gone. We look forward to having more sleepovers with Nora in the future!
Corgi and Mom in Back Bay
Potato is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi almost two years old and I am his human :). We are both very social and outgoing, and have had doggo visitors of all sizes, breeds and temperaments. We live in the heart of Back Bay, so plenty of spaces to walk, and a dog park 15 mins away. If your dog likes to play, expect pictures of non-stop wrestling. If your dog prefers to chill, Potato will ...
What Nora would like to know about your dog
- Does your dog like other dogs? Ok with a goofy 2 year old corgi?
- Is your dog ok with busy sidewalks / streets? We live on Newbury so it can get pretty busy, especially on weekends?
- What is your dog's normal walking / bathroom routine? Does he/she need a mid-day walk while I am at work?
- Does your dog have separation anxiety? How does this manifest? How do you handle this at home?
- Does your pup have any pet peeves / quirks? Hates hoses? Will chase horses on TVs? Only pees in hidden bushes? (Yes, we've seen all those hehe)