Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Nicole was a great host for my yellow lab, Mai. After a successful meet'n'greet with Nicole's two friendly dogs, Mai was happy to stay for a weekend, and was ready for a long nap when I brought her home. Nicole's home/yard is very clean and pup-friendly. Looking forward to our next stay-over!
My first time leaving my dog with a rover sitter and Nicole made me feel great about leaving him! Very accommodating with last minute medications, would highly recommend her !
Nicole is an animal oriented person in all aspects. She knows the need for animals to be socialized with other animals. She knows that they require love, attention and exercise. She is the only one I have trusted to watch both Chocolate labs I have owned. I can go away on vacation and not think twice about the care my dog will be getting. She is very flexible and easy to do business with I ...
Large home, fenced in yard
I am experienced in all types of animal care, from running a horse boarding facility to having my own pets for over 15 years. Care is flexible for each dog based on dog and owner needs and preferences, and I have experience caring for many different types of animals. I pay a great amount of attention to detail, and I love nature and basically all animals.
I enjoy dogs of all sizes, breeds and personalities ...
What Nicole would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?
In the name of safety and security, I ask clients for proof of rabies shots and to bring your pup's food along, as well as beds, treats, or toys.