Nicole is truly a dog lover. You can tell by the way she interacts with all dogs, including my boxer. She is very responsible and treats every dog like it is her own. She will make sure your dog gets everything he/she needs. Highly recommend her for your dog care needs!
Keeping your companions comfy!
Hello my fellow dog lovers! :) I have about 10 yrs experience caring for dogs. Tiny, small, big, young, old... doesn’t matter! I have cared for all types of dogs. Not only that but I will go above and beyond for your canine companion, giving them everything they need. Rest assured your dog(s) will be safe in my hands bc I treat them as my own. I also love to exercise, especially outside so ...
What Nicole would like to know about your dog
Some questions I like to ask before dog sitting or walking your furry friend is:
- Does your dog require any special medications to be administered to him/her?
- Does your dog have any special needs or allergies that I should be aware of?
- What is your dogs favorite activity? (Ex. Fetching a ball, playing tug with a favorite toy, walking around the block, running at a favorite location, cuddling on the couch, getting belly scratches, doing tricks for treats, etc.)
- If your dog enjoys going on walks do they have a certain walk route they are familiar with?
- Does your dog get along with other dogs well or do they prefer to keep to themselves?
- Does your dog get nervous or scared about anything particular? (Ex. Cars driving by, thunderstoms, loud noises, other dogs, etc.)