Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
The sitter here is great for a specific type of dog. On the weekends the sitter is home more and was able to give the dogs more attention. On the weekdays however the sitter is gone for the day so I recommend bringing dogs who are used to being left alone for extended periods. We are happy to rebook again on the weekends, however my dogs didn't do well the second time around with weekdays ...
So Happy that I left Grizzly with Nicole and Danny ..
They took very good care of my dog and constantly sent me updates on how he was doing with pics added to the messages.
Will definitely leave my dog again with them..
Absolutely brilliant! Having had a bad experience after my dog stayed with another sitter, I had doubts about who to leave her with. My dog came out of Nicole’s house happy and relaxed. I couldn’t be any happier and relaxed myself in the knowledge I have the perfect sitter.
Nicole & Daniel's Clients
About Nicole & Daniel
Doggie Paradise with a Fenced Yard!
The main reason that I became a dog sitter is to be able to provide love and care for owners when they are away. I know first hand how difficult it can be to find quality care for your best friend while you’re out of town, so I’m here to fill that gap! I’ve been a lifelong animal lover, and getting to see animals thrive is simply a passion of mine! Being ...
What Nicole & Daniel would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?