Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Nicole and Daniel were expert sitters. When I first met Nicole, she was warm and welcoming. We met for her to get a chance to know our dog Yadi and it went incredibly. Yadi instantly felt at home and was very loving with Nicole. She had us fill out an information sheet which demonstrated that she takes the task seriously and had all the necessary information should anything go awry. During the stay itself, Nicole ...
Nicole is the best dog-sitter hands down. She quickly responded to my request and offered to care for Oreo (12 year old poodle). During our meet & greet she was very thorough (provided all details about boarding) and made sure Oreo felt at home and safe. Nicole cared for Oreo like she was hers! She sent me daily updates and several pictures - she’s truly amazing!!! I will continue to use Nicole as our pet-sitter ...
Sasha loves when we drop her off for boarding with Nicole and Daniel. She always runs right out of the car straight into their yard and she never looks back. If your dog is an escape artist like mine, you'll be extremely satisfied with their home because it is gated in the front, backyard and even has gates on the side. So when my girl is in the backyard, there is no way she can ...
About Nicole & Daniel
Doggie Paradise with a Fenced Yard!
The main reason that I became a dog sitter is to be able to provide love and care for owners when they are away. I know first hand how difficult it can be to find quality care for your best friend while you’re out of town, so I’m here to fill that gap! I’ve been a lifelong animal lover, and getting to see animals thrive is simply a passion of mine! Being ...
What Nicole & Daniel would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?