They really took care of my two dogs! They looked like they were having fun in the pictures they sent during the visits!
I have never been away so many days yet I didn't worry. These two handled the situation like pros. I didn't think there was a chance my boy would warm up, but he did. Nick got a lean. I was sick for 4 days and Lily offered to pick up some food supplies for me. The house was clean, animals were happy...went over and above...I am absolutely grateful to both of you for ...
They are the best!! Harley had so much fun. Loved all the pics and updates. I will definitely use Nick and Lily again and am so thankful I found this site and them. They are great with dogs and I was so at ease about leaving Harley with them. Thanks again you two!!
We specialize in special pets!
My name is Lily, and my husband Nick and I are lifelong dog lovers extensively experienced with a wide range of dogs: puppies, rescues, behavioral rehabilitations, military fosters, special needs, tiny dogs, giant dogs, escape artists, and more of all different breeds. I personally have 25+ years' experience training and rehabilitating dogs using positive methods only. We are also experienced with cats.
We will treat your dog (and/or cat) as if he or she ...
What Nick would like to know about your dog
We do prefer that detailed care instructions be written or typed out somewhere, to ensure that pet care goes as smoothly as possible. Even in Rover messages is fine. Things to include:
1. Your pet's usual routines, such as when they are used to going outside to pee or poop.
2. The amount of food they get and how many times a day
3. If medication is to be dispensed, very specific, detailed directions on how much of each med and when.
4. Any behavior quirks we need to know about
5. Best ways to win them over and earn their trust when meeting them.
6. Anything else we need to know that's important. :)