Sorry it took me so long to write a review!
Nick is really super with Marlin - I have a high energy little guy who needs lots of exercise and ball throwing. I am always confident when he goes out with Nick that I will come home to no household destruction!
Nick was a great dog sitter! He watched my dog for a few days and I was a happy knowing my pup was in good hands. Nick sent me pictures, updates, and made sure my pup got lots of exercise and love. I will use nick again for any boarding needs!
Nick was so on the ball. He sent me all of these adorable pictures of my dog, Harper, sleeping on the bed and being loved on. I felt really good knowing my dog was with someone who cared about her as much as I did. Nick is great:)
Dog Lover and Fetch Extraordinaire!
I’m Nick and I’m a college student at CSU Sacramento! I have always loved dogs growing up, and I always had a dog in my home. Unfortunately, I can’t have a dog of my own while I’m in college, so I became a dog sitter to have the opportunity to take care of pups in the best capacity that I can. I’ve loved sitting for dogs in the past, and ...
What Nick would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?