Nick was amazing. He took care of my high energy pup at a very short notice and did an awesome jo. Will book with again for sure!
Super attentive to my pup and flexible with timing. We are happy and will be booking with Nick in the future!
Dog Lover and Fetch Extraordinaire!
I’m Nick and I’m a college student at CSU Sacramento! I have always loved dogs growing up, and I always had a dog in my home. Unfortunately, I can’t have a dog of my own while I’m in college, so I became a dog sitter to have the opportunity to take care of pups in the best capacity that I can. I’ve loved sitting for dogs in the past, and ...
What Nick would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?