Ned and his wife were great with my dogs! So friendly and they felt right at home, maybe even better since they spoiled them! :)
Ned came out of his area to fill in for us at the last minute to walk our dog. What a nice guy! I highly recommend him.
Oakley had a great time, i think she was a little depressed without her new dog friends the next morning! Ned sent great updates that put our minds at ease
Flexible, Reliable and Attentive
As a former firefighter, I am first aid trained. I've owned dogs all throughout my life; currently, my best friend is our dapple dachshund, Sailor. I am the neighborhood pet sitter and make fast friends with any pup that is near. I am reliable, trustworthy & attentive. Denise (my wife) and I welcome your pet into our home or I am happy to make visits at your home. Our home is pet friendly and my ...
What Ned would like to know about your dog
- How often does he/she like to be walked? Or what is his/her exercise routine?
- What is the feeding schedule and any special instructions for feeding?
- Do allow treats or have preferred treats?
- Does your pet respond to any specific commands?
- Favorite toys/activities
- Temperament with other animals
- Any general restrictions