Natalie was referred to us by friends and we are so glad to have met her. She stayed with our two dogs for a week while we traveled internationally for work. They loved her, and we loved her ability to communicate and follow up with us.
Natalie, did a wonderful job watching fur-babies over the weekend. Both dogs had a wonderful time with Natalie, and I will gladly recommend to all my friends.
Natalie was wonderful. She sent numerous updates and spoiled our fur babies rotten. She left the house super clean and we would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to feel at ease with leaving their pups.
Contact #NatalieCitySitter today!
***ATTN: Booking up quickly for 2018 spring months! Currently no availability in March/April, Easter, Memorial & Independence Day weekends.***
*As of March 2018, I only offer overnight stays on Rover. Dog walking/check-ins are not feasible with my work schedule. Sorry for any inconvenience.*
I will be on personal/work travel the below dates and unavailable for overnight requests/delay in response on Rover.com:
- April 2nd-11th
- June 5th-7th
- September 17th-20th
- November 1st-11th
What Natalie would like to know about your dog
A few things to discuss prior to booking:
- What is your pet's daily routine?
- Specific feeding schedule, special dietary needs and enjoy treats?
- Inside or outside dog?
- Any medications?
- Do they need supervisor outside?
- Doggie door?
- Crate trained? What is the maximum amount of time you leave them in the crate?
- Sleeping arrangements?
- Traveling close to home or out of county?
- What type/amount of daily communication do you prefer?
- Parking availability? Garage use?
- Able to use kitchen to cook meals?
- WiFi available?
- Mail collection?
- Alarm system?