Natalie is so good with our pups and keeps us informed with what is going on. She also leaves our home very clean and tidy.
Natalie was referred to us by friends and we are so glad to have met her. She stayed with our two dogs for a week while we traveled internationally for work. They loved her, and we loved her ability to communicate and follow up with us.
Natalie, did a wonderful job watching fur-babies over the weekend. Both dogs had a wonderful time with Natalie, and I will gladly recommend to all my friends.
Contact #NatalieCitySitter today!
***ATTN: Booking up quickly for summer/fall months! Currently no availability in June/July/August, Labor Day weekend and Thanksgiving. Please note that Christmas & New Years are currently blocked till end of this summer. My existing pup clients have first priority on holidays, thank you for understanding.***
I will be on personal/work travel the dates below and unavailable for overnight requests:
- July 27th-30th
- August 24th-27th
- September 17th-27th
- November 1st-11th
What Natalie would like to know about your dog
A few things to discuss prior to booking:
- What is your pet's daily routine?
- Specific feeding schedule, special dietary needs and enjoy treats?
- Inside or outside dog?
- Any medications?
- Do they need supervisor outside?
- Doggie door?
- Crate trained? What is the maximum amount of time you leave them in the crate?
- Sleeping arrangements?
- Traveling close to home or out of county?
- What type/amount of daily communication do you prefer?
- Parking availability? Garage use?
- Able to use kitchen to cook meals?
- WiFi available?
- Mail collection?
- Alarm system?