Naomi was absolutely wonderful. We received daily updates with thoughtful pictures that included all of the information about their daily outings. Our dog looked so happy, I don't think she missed us one little bit! Our house was clean and just as we'd left it. Best dog sitter we've ever had!
Naomi was a wonderful and professional sitter/walker for our 1 year old Standard Poodle Bernie! My girlfriend and I had to leave for a week to visit family on the east coast and used Naomi for house sitting. From the moment we met prior to the house sit Naomi displayed great care and focus to every dog she works with, While were away Naomi gave us updates daily and kept us posted with any ...
Naomi was excellent! She was our first dog sitter from Rover and we would definitely use her again. In fact she is so good, sadly she is already booked for an upcoming trip we have. She did a great job following directions for our two completely different personality dogs. One is a bit high maintenance and she was totally up for the challenge of waking up early to feed him and take him on a ...
Your Dog's Other Best Friend
I'VE WORKED WITH ANIMALS FOR A LITTLE OVER TWENTY YEARS NOW -- volunteering with rescues and shelters, fostering rescue dogs, working for a dog-boarding / daycare facility, and providing private care for furbabies when their foster or forever families are away.
As you might imagine from my profile picture, I'm not your typical dog lover. I've got a soft spot for all animals and ample experience caring for them too! (Along with cats and dogs, I have ...
What Naomi would like to know about your dog
I always want to know what your dog's typical day is like so I can do my best to mirror your care and offer comfort and stability in your absence.
Below are some questions that give me further insight into your dog's needs:
• Allergies, injuries, or other medical conditions?
• Any medications or supplements need to be administered?
• Any ongoing training you are working on? (I believe in positive-reinforcement and can help mirror your training to support house-breaking, leash-training, basic obedience commands, etc.)
• Are there things (sounds, sites, etc) that get your dog particularly excited or anxious? If so, how do you typically redirect their attention, calm or comfort them?
• Has your dog been boarded before or had other pet-sitters / walkers? How do they typically adapt?