Naomi is amazing! I’m one of those pet parents...you know the ones whose dog is like their child and their world is fully centered on their precious furkid. Naomi appreciates the relationship and bond I have with my fluffynutter and she cares for my girl as I would. I also so so appreciate the pictures and thorough updates. It makes me feel not as far away. Plus she is incredibly tidy! I come ...
Naomi was amazing with Cole! I felt totally at ease that she was taking care of him. Definitely recommend booking her!
If I could give Naomi 10 stars I would. She was so communicative and thorough from the very start. My dog is everything to me. However, he is very stubborn, he doesn't like other dogs, and he has a few"quirks". I have always felt uneasy leaving him but not with Naomi. I could tell from all of her updates that she really "gets" it. She gets dogs and, most importantly, she gets my dog, which ...
Your Dog's Other Best Friend
I'VE WORKED WITH ANIMALS FOR A LITTLE OVER TWENTY YEARS NOW -- volunteering with rescues and shelters, fostering rescue dogs, working for a dog-boarding / daycare facility, and providing private care for furbabies when their foster or forever families are away.
As you might imagine from my profile picture, I'm not your typical dog lover. I've got a soft spot for all animals and ample experience caring for them too! (Along with cats and dogs, I have ...
What Naomi would like to know about your dog
I always want to know what your dog's typical day is like so I can do my best to mirror your care and offer comfort and stability in your absence.
Below are some questions that give me further insight into your dog's needs:
• Allergies, injuries, or other medical conditions?
• Any medications or supplements need to be administered?
• Any ongoing training you are working on? (I believe in positive-reinforcement and can help mirror your training to support house-breaking, leash-training, basic obedience commands, etc.)
• Are there things (sounds, sites, etc) that get your dog particularly excited or anxious? If so, how do you typically redirect their attention, calm or comfort them?
• Has your dog been boarded before or had other pet-sitters / walkers? How do they typically adapt?