Naomi was wonderful with our dog, Carlos! She was very understanding of his many quirks and we came home to a happy and relaxed dog. She did everything possible to mirror his usual routines and make things comfortable for him, and spent more quality time at the house with him than we are usual able to do ourselves. Naomi will definitely be our go-to sitter the next time we are out of town.
Naomi is an INCREDIBLE dog walker. She takes so much care in making sure that our dog has what she needs and is really awesome about communicating. I would highly recommend Naomi to anyone and look forward to booking her again! :)
Naomi was fantastic! She watched my two dogs at my place for 6 days. My boys were very well cared for and she provided detailed updates of my dogs while I was away. Also, when I arrived home my space was super tidy and clean. I am already planning on using her again for my future travel!
Your Dog's Other Best Friend
I'VE WORKED WITH ANIMALS FOR A LITTLE OVER TWENTY YEARS NOW -- volunteering with rescues and shelters, fostering rescue dogs, working for a dog-boarding / daycare facility, and providing private care for furbabies when their foster or forever families are away.
As you might imagine from my profile picture, I'm not your typical dog lover. I've got a soft spot for all animals and ample experience caring for them too! (Along with cats and dogs, I have ...
What Naomi would like to know about your dog
I always want to know what your dog's typical day is like so I can do my best to mirror your care and offer comfort and stability in your absence.
Below are some questions that give me further insight into your dog's needs:
• Allergies, injuries, or other medical conditions?
• Any medications need to be administered?
• Is there any ongoing training you are working on? (I believe in positive-reinforcement and can help mirror your training to support house-breaking, leash-training, basic obedience commands, etc.)
• Are there things (sounds, sites, etc) that get your dog particularly excited or anxious? If so, how do you typically calm or comfort them?
• Has your dog been boarded before or had other pet-sitters / walkers?