This is my third time working with Naomi and she is absolutely fantastic! She stayed at my place and watched my two dogs. She provided me detailed updates when I was away with pictures. When I arrived back home my dogs were happy and healthy and my space was just the way I left it.
We're so thankful to have found Naomi! She spent the day with our high-maintenance dog, Remy, and everything went wonderfully. She sent us some photos of Remy during the day along with a sweet note to let us know everything was fine, and that they were both doing well. We'll definitely look to Naomi to care for Remy when we have overnight travel in the future. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.
I had to work late unexpectedly and needed my pup to have someone give her a walk and dinner, I reached out not sure if Naomi could make the last minute request work (usually I use her for overnight stays) not only did she make it work, where most walkers would pop in and out with a juried walk Naomi took my girl on a walk, sat with her for some TLC and tried to ...
Your Dog's Other Best Friend
I'VE WORKED WITH ANIMALS FOR A LITTLE OVER TWENTY YEARS NOW -- volunteering with rescues and shelters, fostering rescue dogs, working for a dog-boarding / daycare facility, and providing private care for furbabies when their foster or forever families are away.
As you might imagine from my profile picture, I'm not your typical dog lover. I've got a soft spot for all animals and ample experience caring for them too! (Along with cats and dogs, I have ...
What Naomi would like to know about your dog
I always want to know what your dog's typical day is like so I can do my best to mirror your care and offer comfort and stability in your absence.
Below are some questions that give me further insight into your dog's needs:
• Allergies, injuries, or other medical conditions?
• Any medications need to be administered?
• Is there any ongoing training you are working on? (I believe in positive-reinforcement and can help mirror your training to support house-breaking, leash-training, basic obedience commands, etc.)
• Are there things (sounds, sites, etc) that get your dog particularly excited or anxious? If so, how do you typically calm or comfort them?
• Has your dog been boarded before or had other pet-sitters / walkers?