This was our first time using Rover.com - but clearly it won't be our last! Naomi did a great job taking care of our two great danes and our fish tanks with updates and pictures to help us relax and not worry. We came home to happy pets and a clean house and could not be more thrilled about how professional and caring Naomi was though out the whole process. I can only hope that ...
Naomi did a great job house sitting and taking care of our two cats. She communicated with us very well about what was going on with our cats and our house. She took great pics and sent thorough updates. She washed the sheets and we came home to a clean house. We’d highly recommend her.
Naomi was so caring and thorough with our cat Beast! She asked asked questions about his everyday routine and habits so she could know what’s ‘normal’ for him, she played, fed, snuggled with him, and even took special care to switch on different lights in the living room to make the house look lived in while we were gone. She was above and beyond!
Your Dog's Other Best Friend
I'VE WORKED WITH ANIMALS FOR A LITTLE OVER TWENTY YEARS NOW -- volunteering with rescues and shelters, fostering rescue dogs, working for a dog-boarding / daycare facility, and providing private care for furbabies when their foster or forever families are away.
As you might imagine from my profile picture, I'm not your typical dog lover. I've got a soft spot for all animals and ample experience caring for them too! (Along with cats and dogs, I have ...
What Naomi would like to know about your dog
I always want to know what your dog's typical day is like so I can do my best to mirror your care and offer comfort and stability in your absence.
Below are some questions that give me further insight into your dog's needs:
• Allergies, injuries, or other medical conditions?
• Any medications or supplements need to be administered?
• Any ongoing training you are working on? (I believe in positive-reinforcement and can help mirror your training to support house-breaking, leash-training, basic obedience commands, etc.)
• Are there things (sounds, sites, etc) that get your dog particularly excited or anxious? If so, how do you typically redirect their attention, calm or comfort them?
• Has your dog been boarded before or had other pet-sitters / walkers? How do they typically adapt?