Naomi is the perfect combination of warm, sweet, smart, experienced, and professional.....she is a natural with dogs and cats. I HIGHLY recommend her. I miss her and am sad she moved away from our city.....
It is so good to go on a trip and know that Naomi is at my house, taking loving care of my dog. We came home to a house that was cleaner than we left it, a happy dog, and Naomi’s sweet face smiling at us. She made sure that we didn’t stress out when we left, and she texted just the right amount of photos and other communication while we were gone. Naomi listens ...
Very thankful to have Naomi walk our Bibim. Her appreciation of dogs is readily apparent as well as her calm direction and disposition. My dog took to her right away.
Your Dog's Other Best Friend
I'VE WORKED WITH ANIMALS FOR A LITTLE OVER TWENTY YEARS NOW -- volunteering with rescues and shelters, fostering rescue dogs, working for a dog-boarding / daycare facility, and providing private care for furbabies when their foster or forever families are away.
As you might imagine from my profile picture, I'm not your typical dog lover. I've got a soft spot for all animals and ample experience caring for them too! (Along with cats and dogs, ...
What Naomi would like to know about your dog
I always want to know what your dog's typical day is like so I can do my best to mirror your care and offer comfort and stability in your absence.
Below are some questions that give me further insight into your dog's needs:
• Allergies, injuries, or other medical conditions?
• Any medications or supplements need to be administered?
• Any ongoing training you are working on? (I believe in positive-reinforcement and can help mirror your training to support house-breaking, leash-training, basic obedience commands, etc.)
• Are there things (sounds, sites, etc) that get your dog particularly excited or anxious? If so, how do you typically redirect their attention, calm or comfort them?
• Has your dog been boarded before or had other pet-sitters / walkers? How do they typically adapt?