Monica is great with all animals. She cares so much for each dog as though they were her own. She determines what their individual needs are, whether it's a routine nap or routine play time, and adjusts accordingly. I highly recommend her.
I highly recommend Monica as a dog sitter and a caregiver. Her love and care for all animals goes above and beyond. She is really attuned to what they need as individuals. And goes out of her way to see that all their needs are met. It is important to her that they are happy and healthy. She has two wonderful pups of her own, both rescues. I have had the pleasure of seeing them ...
Monica is an animal spirit! She clearly a lover and caretaker of pets and animals of all kind - large and small. From the care, affection, and love she shows to her own two dogs, it is evident that she cares for the utmost wellfare as well as emotional nourishment. Both of which are very important. She has rescued any wild animals in need as well. I wouldn’t hesitate to leave my Toby (senior shih ...
Playtime for everyone!
Getting to take care of animals is a dream come true for me! There’s nothing like spending time with pups, and I absolutely love helping dogs thrive and be happy. In addition to my two pups, I’m simply always looking to put a smile on every pup’s face. That’s why being a dog sitter is the ideal job for me! I love meeting new pups and people, and giving my heart ...
What Monica would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?
-Does your pup play well with others?