Monica looked after my dog well when he stayed at her house & sent daily updates. It’s always a relief to know when you are away that your puppy is enjoying themselves :)
Monica is very nice and quick to respond which is so important. She handled my 40 lb 5 month old puppy’s upset tummy with no complaints and even did more than I asked. I look forward to working her routinely.
Monica has done a fantastic job walking Xena over the past weeks during my long days at work! She is reliable and easy to communicate with. Thank you Monica!
Running field in-front of home
As a long-time dog owner myself, I know just how difficult it is to find trusted care for your dogs! No one wants to stick their pup into a kennel, and friends are always hard to wrangle up. I would spend days trying to sort out who would take care of my pooch! But that’s why I’m here: to make sure that your pup is in good hands, no matter what! I love ...
What Monica would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?