Molly is one of the best people I know - responsible, smart, friendly, caring, fun, resourceful, which are all great attributes for not only being a dog walker and pet-sitter but for problem solving the unexpected challenges that can come up with pets or homes while the "moms and dads" are away. Molly has lovingly cared for our dogs and cats during our vacations and busy schedule times, and she's helped us this way for nearly ...
Molly is always my first choice to watch the dog when I am away because she is very caring and responsible. I have used Molly as a house/dog sitter off and on for almost the full length of the life span of my elderly 14 year old dog. With that kind of longevity, I can attest that Molly is skilled with dogs of all ages. It is a peace of mind to leave a ...
Molly is my fabulous, responsible plant and house sitter when I'm out of town. I have a LOT of large plants. Molly's memorized what each plant needs and how to look out for any developing problems.
Molly is attentive, detail-oriented, innovative and oh-so-responsible.
I speak canine!
Hi there, my name is Molly, nice to meet you! I'm a Boulder native, and have been dog/cat/chicken/chinchilla/tortoise and house sitting in town and surrounding areas for 15+ years! From a 2 pound bouncy fluff ball to a 160 pound smiley slobbery Saint Bernard, I've had the pleasure of spending time with many delightful dogs! These wonderful pups bring so much joy to my life, and I try my darndest to ...
What Molly would like to know about your dog
I always ask a bit of the following:
- Does your dog stay inside or outside while I'm at work (I come home during lunch for pee breaks)
- Would your dog enjoy coming to work with me? (we have several office dogs at my company)
- Does your pup take special medications?
- Who is their veterinarian?
- Do they always stay on the leash or have off-leash tags?
- How do they react to meeting new dogs on walks, etc?
- What kind of directional language is used with your doggy (ie "leave it" versus "no", etc) - I want to stay consistent with what they are used to