Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Molly is great with dogs, I have 5 months black lab Luna and Molly is a highly motivated with dog care - I cannot recommend her enough! Molly is organized, dedicated, and amazing at keeping my dog in good health and good spirit. Molly has a special knack for getting dogs to trust and obey her. My pet Luna seemed happier at the end of the day, and I never had to worry about their well-being ...
Molly was great and took excellent care of my fur babies. She sent me 3 picture updates everyday per my request! I would recommend her to others looking for a reliable sitter.
Thanks Molly, we really appreciated the care you took with our elderly beloved dogs in our home. They look great! Baba and Freddie say thank you as well!
Dog-Loving Student On Summer Break!
Hi, my name is Molly. I'm a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who last year decided to leave the life of credits and debits to help improve the lives of others through physical therapy, and this fall 2018, I will begin as a full-time student in a two-year Physical Therapist Assistant program.
I’m an animal lover through and through so walking and taking care of dogs (and cats) is more than just a job for ...
What Molly would like to know about your dog
I'm here for you and your pet so we can discuss at the Meet and Greet how I can best provide for both of your goals, needs, and concerns. Open and clear communication is my operating style so I would like to be up front about all the important things right away, so let’s talk! No breed preferences, I love all dogs!
General information I’d like to know to determine we’d be a good fit:
- your dog’s personality and preferences (likes, dislikes, fears)
- health history and special needs (allergies, anxiety, etc.)
- vet information (in case of emergency) and emergency contacts
- up to date on vaccinations, flea prevention, heartworm?
- diet and feeding schedule
- bathroom and walk schedule
- pet allowed on furniture or off-limits places?
- training commands
- sociability around other dogs, animals, children and adults
- is traveling with me in car to park, dogpark, etc. okay?
- additional example information, from https://www.rover.com/blog/meet-greet-checklist/
**having the above information and any other relevant care details in a written format is very helpful**
I require that ALL pet clients:
- are up to date on vaccinations, particularly rabies and flea treatments
- have up to date licenses and collars with identification tags
I require that DAY CARE AND BOARDING clients:
- bring kennel/crate for stay and are crate/kennel trained