Molly took wonderful care of our dog and provided regular updates. My wife and I are sure to be repeat customers.
Let me start by saying you are making the right choice by choosing Molly, my girlfriend and I sure did. I'm sure you know how overwelming it can be trying to choose a dog sitter in the vast list from rover but we feel absolutely lucky to have chosen Molly. Our pup Sandor has never been away from us in his entire 3 months so we were nervous for our first time especially since we ...
Molly is easy-going, quick to respond, and took great care of our dog. We would definitely use her services again.
Reliable, experienced animal lover
I am knowledgeable about animal behavior and a dog's needs and although I do not currently have a dog, I grew up with dogs and just moved here from MA where I was taking care of my mother's large rescue dog (over 100lbs). I am passionate about animal welfare - I have an MSc in primate conservation and I plan on pursuing a career involving animals/conservation.
I am an animal lover and guarantee I will ...
What Molly would like to know about your dog
I do not have any breed preferences but would like these questions answered before caring for someone else's animal.
- Any known dietary restrictions/allergies
- If the dog could be described as an escape artist
- General behavior around other/new dogs and new people (if there is any unease around certain people, e.g. tall men, etc.)
- How well trained the animal is - will it come when called, etc?
- General house/relaxing behavior (are they allowed on furniture etc. - I don't mind either way, but always good to know what a dog is used to)
- Feeding schedule and style
- How leash-trained the animal is - again, anything level is fine but good to know before walking an animal.
- General fitness/energy levels - don't mind taking dogs for short runs to exercise them but not an activity for all dogs
- Any health and/or behavioral problems
- Their name, of course!