Dogs Over 1 Year Old
We really appreciate the love she shows our pup!
Mo went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed for Norman. She communicated well and provided excellent care. She went above and beyond to make sure Norman was comfortable and got a lot of exercise.
Mo is truly an exceptional dog sitter! She took care of our dogs on multiple occasions and was very attentive to their needs. They were always happy to see her and happy when we returned from any time away. We were fortunate to have her as a former neighbor and got to experience how she cared for her own dogs as well. I would recommend Mo without hesitation!
Let Me Be Your Dog’s Substitute BFF
Since I was 5 years old, I’ve valued dogs as companions/friends, not just pets. They bring me such joy and comfort that after graduating from my first college degree I began working for veterinary hospitals & volunteering at humane societies. In doing so, I not only became fluent in their behavioral communication but also picked up veterinary technician skills and an awareness for emergency situations. After returning to school for a graduate degree, I became ...
What Mo would like to know about your dog
Please let me know:
- Can your dog sleep in until 9 am? My work hours vary due to international clients and most days I'm up late and rise just before 9am.
- Breed & age of dog (all breeds are welcome).
- Medical issues or diet restrictions
- Can your pup make it up a flight of stairs, if not are they under 40 pounds and ok with me lifting them
- Any problems with canine-respectful children
- Any behavioral issues (we can work on them together!)?
- Any physical activity requirements or restraint